Why sign up for an online account?
Because you can:
• Immediately see when payments are applied to your account.
• Pay your residential bill.
• View previous bill statements and payment history.
• Switch to paperless billing.
• Link multiple SUB accounts to your profile.
• Sign up for email reminders.
Registering is easy.
When you’re ready, Click here to register your account with our new customer portal.
• Click Register. You’ll be asked to enter a user name, choose a password and provide an email address. Click Register again to save your information.
• Choose which account(s) you’d like to register. Your account number is on the top right portion of your SUB utility bill.
• Add the phone number associated with the account. If you don’t remember, call SUB at 541-746-8451 and we’ll look it up for you.
• Click Continue and look for the confirmation that the account is tied to your username. You can add another account or, if you’re finished, go to the home page. That’s it!
You don’t need an online account to pay your residential bill electronically. Using a credit or debit card, you may make a payment of up to $400 (or $15,000 if using E-check or withdrawing from a savings account). Call SUB’s 24-hour automated account access line at 541-744-3768 or click on the “Pay My Bill” link (on the top-right corner of this webpage). Please note: our vendor will charge a $3.50 convenience fee for each payment.
Having trouble logging in? Please see our Online Portal Frequently Asked Questions.
* Please Note: Newer versions of most popular web browsers – including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari – use high-level security software (TLS 1.2) that is fully compatible with SUB’s new online payment system. Older versions of some browsers may need to have TLS 1.2 enabled manually via the browser’s configuration settings. No version of Internet Explorer running on Windows XP is supported; however, freely available alternatives such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome may be used.